|Items||Cost||Benefits & Additional Information|
|5500 EUR||14 SQM Exhibition space
30 min talk at the congress program 4 Exhibitor Registrations
4 Invitations to the Dinner and lunches
Branding via Corporate Banner in each conference room.
1 full page color advertisement in the congress program book
Logo on the conference program cover
Full page company profile in the congress program 1 Delegate Bag Insert
Branding on Back Drop and recognition via logo during conference inauguration
Branding on all offsite/onsite promotional material and signage Acknowledgement on the congress website
|Gold Sponsorship:||3500 EUR||10 SQM Exhibition space
15 min talk at the congress program 2 Exhibitor Registrations
2 Invitations to the Dinner and lunches
1 full page color advertisement in the congress program book (inside front)
1 Delegate Bag Insert
Acknowledgement on the congress website Branding on Back Drop and recognition via logo during conference inauguration
Branding on all offsite/onsite promotional material and signage.
|Silver Sponsorship:||2500 EUR||5 SQM Exhibition space
1 Exhibitor Registrations
1 Invitations to the Dinner and lunches
Half page company profile entry in the congress program
1 Delegate Bag Insert
Acknowledgement on the congress website Branding on Back Drop and
Terms and Conditions of Contract:
1. If the Exhibitor fails to comply in any substantial respect with the terms of this agreement, the Organizers shall have the right to sell the space to another company. The Exhibitor, however, will be liable for any loss suffered by the Organizers thereby, and all monies paid by the Exhibitor hereunder shall be absolutely forfeited to the Organizers. If, in the event of the Exhibitor failing to occupy the said space by the advertised opening time of the show, the Organizers are authorized to occupy or cause the said space to be occupied in such manner as it may deem best in the interests of the Exhibition without refund to the said Exhibitor and without releasing the exhibitor from any liability hereunder.
2. No exhibitor shall erect any sign, stand wall, or obstruction, which in the opinion of the Organizers interferes with an adjoining Exhibitor. Plans of the proposed exhibition stand must be supplied to the Organizers for approval by the date stipulated in the Exhibitor Manual.
3. All exhibitors shall be producers, importers or representatives for goods and/or services displayed. No Exhibitor shall display on his stand any advertisement for goods manufactured and/or sold, or services provided by a non-Exhibitor unless written permission has been obtained from the organizers.
Dismantling the Exhibits – Exhibits must not be removed and displays must not be dismantled either partially or totally, before closing time on the last day of the Exhibition – April 23, 2018. All exhibits and display material must be removed by the time indicated by the Organizers in the Exhibitor Manual.
4. Exhibitors shall comply with the Rules and Regulations stipulated by the Organizers, the relevant Health and Fire Departments and with all relevant State Acts.
5. The Exhibitor will not damage any walls or floors or ceiling of the exhibition area in which the stand is located- by nails, screws, oil, and paint or by any other cause whatsoever. The Exhibitor guarantees to pay for the repair of any damage caused.
6. Exhibitors have thirty (30) days in which to make their final payment when it falls due. After this time, and only when payments have not been made, the stand will be available for sale to another firm. All deposits paid to this stage will automatically be forfeited and no refund will be made, and no Exhibitor shall occupy his stand space in the Exhibition until all the payment owing to the Organizers by the Exhibitor is paid in full.
7. Exhibitor’s Liability – Every Exhibitor hereby accepts liability for all acts or omissions by himself, his servants, contractors, agents and visitors and undertakes to indemnify the Organizers and to keep them indemnified against all liability in respect thereof and against all actions, suits, proceedings, claims, demands, costs and expenses whatsoever, which may be taken or made against the Organizers or incurred or become payable by them. Arising there from or in respect thereof including any claims arising out of the supply or demonstration by the Exhibitor of samples of any kind whatsoever whether such samples be sold or given away free and including any legal costs and expenses and any compensation costs and disbursements paid by the organizers on the advice of Counsel to compromise or settle any such claims. Notwithstanding the indemnity hereby given, the Exhibitor undertakes to arrange appropriate third party liability insurance.
8. Insurance Liability – Neither the organizers nor the organizer will be responsible for the safety of any exhibit or property of any Exhibitor, or any other person, for the loss or damage of, or destruction to same, by theft or fire or any other cause whatsoever, or for any loss or damage whatsoever sustained by the Exhibitor by reason of any defect in the building caused by fire, storm, tempest, lightning, national emergency, war, labour disputes, strikes or lock outs, civil disturbances, explosion, inevitable accident, force majeure, or any other cause not within the control of the Organizers or for any loss or damage occasioned, if by reason of happenings of any such event, the opening of the Exhibition is prevented or postponed or delayed or abandoned, or the building becomes wholly or partially unavailable for the holding of the Exhibition. The Exhibitor agrees and undertakes to insure in their full replacement value the contents of the stand and all associated equipment and materials. The Exhibitor will produce proof of coverage upon request from the Organizers.
9. The Exhibitor is responsible for the safety of products and general display of the stand. During move-in and move-out period, material should not be left unattended at any time.
10. It is the responsibility of the Exhibitor to leave the stand clean and tidy during the Exhibition and after moving out.
11. Cancellation of Space – In exceptional circumstances the Organizers will be prepared to consider cancellation of their Contract with Exhibitors, but only if the following conditions are complied with: (a) That the request for cancellation is submitted by registered post (b) That the request is received at least three months prior to the opening of the Exhibition. (c) That the Organizers are able to re-let the cancelled space in its entirety. (d) That the reason given for the request of the cancellations is, in the opinion of the Organizers, well-founded. (e) That the Exhibitor agrees that the Organizers shall retain 25% of the contract price if the cancellation is accepted more than six months before the Exhibition, 50% of the contract price if the cancellation is accepted between six and three months before the exhibition and 100% of the contract price if the cancellation is accepted within three months of the opening of the Exhibition.