|Items||Cost||Benefits¬† &¬† Additional Information|
|5500 EUR||14 SQM Exhibition¬† space
30 min talk at the congress program 4¬† Exhibitor Registrations
4 Invitations¬† to the¬† Dinner and lunches
Branding via Corporate Banner in each conference room.
1 full page color advertisement in the¬† congress¬† program book
Logo on the¬† conference program cover
Full page company profile¬† in the¬† congress program 1 Delegate¬† Bag Insert
Branding on Back Drop and recognition via logo during¬† conference inauguration
Branding on all offsite/onsite promotional material and signage Acknowledgement on the congress website
|Gold Sponsorship:||3500 EUR||10¬†¬† SQM Exhibition space
15 min talk at the congress program 2¬† Exhibitor Registrations
2 Invitations¬† to the¬† Dinner and lunches
1 full page color advertisement in the congress program book¬† (inside front)
1 Delegate¬† Bag Insert
Acknowledgement on the congress website Branding on Back Drop and recognition via logo during¬† conference inauguration
Branding on all offsite/onsite promotional material and signage.
|Silver¬† Sponsorship:||2500 EUR||5¬†¬† SQM Exhibition space
1¬† Exhibitor Registrations
1 Invitations¬† to the¬† Dinner and lunches
Half page company profile entry in the congress program
1 Delegate¬† Bag Insert
Acknowledgement on the congress website Branding on Back Drop and
Terms¬† and Conditions¬† of Contract:
1. If the Exhibitor fails to comply in any substantial respect with the terms of this agreement, the Organizers¬† shall have¬† the¬† right to sell the¬† space to another company.¬† The Exhibitor, however, will be liable for any loss suffered by the Organizers thereby, and all monies paid by the¬† Exhibitor hereunder shall be absolutely forfeited to the Organizers. If, in the event of the Exhibitor failing to occupy the said space by the advertised opening time of the show, the Organizers are authorized to occupy or¬† cause the said space to be¬† occupied¬† in such manner¬† as it¬† may deem best in the¬† interests of the Exhibition without refund to the said Exhibitor and without releasing the exhibitor from any liability hereunder.
2. No exhibitor shall erect any sign, stand wall, or obstruction, which in the opinion of¬† the Organizers interferes with an adjoining Exhibitor. Plans of the proposed exhibition stand must be supplied to the¬† Organizers¬† for approval by the¬† date¬† stipulated in the¬† Exhibitor Manual.
3. All exhibitors shall be producers, importers¬† or¬† representatives¬† for goods¬† and/or¬† services displayed. No Exhibitor¬† shall display on his¬† stand any advertisement¬† for¬† goods¬† manufactured and/or sold, or services provided by a non-Exhibitor unless written permission has been obtained from the organizers.
Dismantling the Exhibits ‚Äď Exhibits¬† must¬† not be¬† removed and displays¬† must¬† not¬† be¬† dismantled either¬† partially or¬† totally, before¬† closing time¬† on the¬† last¬† day of¬† the¬† Exhibition¬† ‚Äď April¬† 23, 2018. All exhibits and display material must be removed by the time indicated by the Organizers in¬† the¬† Exhibitor Manual.
4. Exhibitors shall comply with the Rules and Regulations stipulated by the Organizers, the relevant Health and Fire Departments and with¬† all relevant¬† State Acts.
5. The Exhibitor will not damage any walls or floors or ceiling of the exhibition area in which the stand is located- by nails, screws, oil, and paint or by any other cause whatsoever. The Exhibitor guarantees to pay for the repair of any damage caused.
6. Exhibitors have thirty (30) days¬† in which to make¬† their¬† final payment when it¬† falls¬† due.¬† After this time, and only when payments have not¬† been made, the¬† stand will be¬† available¬† for sale¬† to another firm. All deposits paid to this stage will automatically be¬† forfeited and no refund will be made, and no Exhibitor shall occupy his stand space in the Exhibition until all the¬† payment owing¬† to the Organizers by the Exhibitor¬† is¬† paid¬† in full.
7. Exhibitor‚Äôs Liability ‚Äď Every Exhibitor¬† hereby accepts liability for all acts or¬† omissions¬† by himself, his¬† servants, contractors, agents¬† and visitors¬† and undertakes¬† to indemnify the¬† Organizers and to keep them indemnified against all liability in respect thereof and against all actions, suits, proceedings, claims,¬† demands, costs¬† and¬† expenses¬† whatsoever, which¬† may¬† be¬† taken¬† or¬† made against the Organizers or incurred or¬† become¬† payable¬† by them.¬† Arising there¬† from or¬† in¬† respect thereof including any claims arising out of the¬† supply or demonstration by the¬† Exhibitor¬† of samples¬† of any kind whatsoever whether such samples be¬† sold or¬† given away free and including any legal costs and expenses and any compensation costs and disbursements paid by the¬† organizers¬† on the advice of Counsel to compromise or settle any such claims. Notwithstanding the indemnity hereby given, the¬† Exhibitor¬† undertakes¬† to arrange appropriate¬† third party liability insurance.
8. Insurance Liability ‚Äď Neither the¬† organizers¬† nor¬† the¬† organizer will be¬† responsible¬† for¬† the¬† safety of any exhibit or property of any Exhibitor, or any other person, for the loss or damage of, or destruction to same, by theft or fire or any other cause whatsoever, or for any loss or damage whatsoever sustained by the¬† Exhibitor¬† by reason of¬† any defect in¬† the¬† building caused by fire, storm, tempest, lightning, national emergency, war, labour disputes, strikes or lock outs, civil disturbances, explosion,¬† inevitable¬† accident, force¬† majeure, or¬† any other¬† cause¬† not¬† within the control of the Organizers or for any loss or damage occasioned, if by reason of happenings of any such event, the¬† opening of¬† the¬† Exhibition is¬† prevented or¬† postponed or¬† delayed or¬† abandoned, or the building becomes¬† wholly or¬† partially unavailable¬† for¬† the¬† holding of¬† the¬† Exhibition.¬† The Exhibitor agrees and undertakes to insure in their full replacement value the contents of the¬† stand and all associated equipment and materials. The Exhibitor will produce proof of¬† coverage¬† upon request¬† from the Organizers.
9. The Exhibitor is responsible for the safety of products and general display of the stand. During move-in and move-out period, material should not be left¬† unattended at any time.
10. It is the responsibility of the Exhibitor to leave the stand clean and tidy during the Exhibition and after moving out.
11. Cancellation of Space¬† ‚Äď In exceptional circumstances¬† the¬† Organizers¬† will be¬† prepared to consider cancellation of their Contract with Exhibitors, but only if the following conditions are complied with: (a) That the request for cancellation is submitted by registered post (b) That the request is received at least three months prior¬† to the¬† opening¬† of the¬† Exhibition.¬† (c) That the Organizers are able to re-let the cancelled space in its entirety. (d)¬† That the reason given for¬† the request of the cancellations¬† is,¬† in the¬† opinion of the¬† Organizers, well-founded.¬† (e) That the Exhibitor agrees that the Organizers shall retain 25% of the contract price if¬† the¬† cancellation¬† is accepted more than six months before the Exhibition, 50%¬† of the contract price if the cancellation¬†¬†¬† is accepted between six and three¬† months¬† before¬† the exhibition and 100%¬† of¬† the¬† contract price¬† if the¬† cancellation¬† is¬† accepted within three months¬† of the¬† opening of the Exhibition.