|Items||Cost||BenefitsĀ &Ā Additional Information|
|5500 EUR||14 SQM ExhibitionĀ space
30 min talk at the congress program 4Ā Exhibitor Registrations
4 InvitationsĀ to theĀ Dinner and lunches
Branding via Corporate Banner in each conference room.
1 full page color advertisement in theĀ congressĀ program book
Logo on theĀ conference program cover
Full page company profileĀ in theĀ congress program 1 DelegateĀ Bag Insert
Branding on Back Drop and recognition via logo duringĀ conference inauguration
Branding on all offsite/onsite promotional material and signage Acknowledgement on the congress website
|Gold Sponsorship:||3500 EUR||10Ā Ā SQM Exhibition space
15 min talk at the congress program 2Ā Exhibitor Registrations
2 InvitationsĀ to theĀ Dinner and lunches
1 full page color advertisement in the congress program bookĀ (inside front)
1 DelegateĀ Bag Insert
Acknowledgement on the congress website Branding on Back Drop and recognition via logo duringĀ conference inauguration
Branding on all offsite/onsite promotional material and signage.
|SilverĀ Sponsorship:||2500 EUR||5Ā Ā SQM Exhibition space
1Ā Exhibitor Registrations
1 InvitationsĀ to theĀ Dinner and lunches
Half page company profile entry in the congress program
1 DelegateĀ Bag Insert
Acknowledgement on the congress website Branding on Back Drop and
TermsĀ and ConditionsĀ of Contract:
1. If the Exhibitor fails to comply in any substantial respect with the terms of this agreement, the OrganizersĀ shall haveĀ theĀ right to sell theĀ space to another company.Ā The Exhibitor, however, will be liable for any loss suffered by the Organizers thereby, and all monies paid by theĀ Exhibitor hereunder shall be absolutely forfeited to the Organizers. If, in the event of the Exhibitor failing to occupy the said space by the advertised opening time of the show, the Organizers are authorized to occupy orĀ cause the said space to beĀ occupiedĀ in such mannerĀ as itĀ may deem best in theĀ interests of the Exhibition without refund to the said Exhibitor and without releasing the exhibitor from any liability hereunder.
2. No exhibitor shall erect any sign, stand wall, or obstruction, which in the opinion ofĀ the Organizers interferes with an adjoining Exhibitor. Plans of the proposed exhibition stand must be supplied to theĀ OrganizersĀ for approval by theĀ dateĀ stipulated in theĀ Exhibitor Manual.
3. All exhibitors shall be producers, importersĀ orĀ representativesĀ for goodsĀ and/orĀ services displayed. No ExhibitorĀ shall display on hisĀ stand any advertisementĀ forĀ goodsĀ manufactured and/or sold, or services provided by a non-Exhibitor unless written permission has been obtained from the organizers.
Dismantling the Exhibits ā ExhibitsĀ mustĀ not beĀ removed and displaysĀ mustĀ notĀ beĀ dismantled eitherĀ partially orĀ totally, beforeĀ closing timeĀ on theĀ lastĀ day ofĀ theĀ ExhibitionĀ ā AprilĀ 23, 2018. All exhibits and display material must be removed by the time indicated by the Organizers inĀ theĀ Exhibitor Manual.
4. Exhibitors shall comply with the Rules and Regulations stipulated by the Organizers, the relevant Health and Fire Departments and withĀ all relevantĀ State Acts.
5. The Exhibitor will not damage any walls or floors or ceiling of the exhibition area in which the stand is located- by nails, screws, oil, and paint or by any other cause whatsoever. The Exhibitor guarantees to pay for the repair of any damage caused.
6. Exhibitors have thirty (30) daysĀ in which to makeĀ theirĀ final payment when itĀ fallsĀ due.Ā After this time, and only when payments have notĀ been made, theĀ stand will beĀ availableĀ for saleĀ to another firm. All deposits paid to this stage will automatically beĀ forfeited and no refund will be made, and no Exhibitor shall occupy his stand space in the Exhibition until all theĀ payment owingĀ to the Organizers by the ExhibitorĀ isĀ paidĀ in full.
7. Exhibitorās Liability ā Every ExhibitorĀ hereby accepts liability for all acts orĀ omissionsĀ by himself, hisĀ servants, contractors, agentsĀ and visitorsĀ and undertakesĀ to indemnify theĀ Organizers and to keep them indemnified against all liability in respect thereof and against all actions, suits, proceedings, claims,Ā demands, costsĀ andĀ expensesĀ whatsoever, whichĀ mayĀ beĀ takenĀ orĀ made against the Organizers or incurred orĀ becomeĀ payableĀ by them.Ā Arising thereĀ from orĀ inĀ respect thereof including any claims arising out of theĀ supply or demonstration by theĀ ExhibitorĀ of samplesĀ of any kind whatsoever whether such samples beĀ sold orĀ given away free and including any legal costs and expenses and any compensation costs and disbursements paid by theĀ organizersĀ on the advice of Counsel to compromise or settle any such claims. Notwithstanding the indemnity hereby given, theĀ ExhibitorĀ undertakesĀ to arrange appropriateĀ third party liability insurance.
8. Insurance Liability ā Neither theĀ organizersĀ norĀ theĀ organizer will beĀ responsibleĀ forĀ theĀ safety of any exhibit or property of any Exhibitor, or any other person, for the loss or damage of, or destruction to same, by theft or fire or any other cause whatsoever, or for any loss or damage whatsoever sustained by theĀ ExhibitorĀ by reason ofĀ any defect inĀ theĀ building caused by fire, storm, tempest, lightning, national emergency, war, labour disputes, strikes or lock outs, civil disturbances, explosion,Ā inevitableĀ accident, forceĀ majeure, orĀ any otherĀ causeĀ notĀ within the control of the Organizers or for any loss or damage occasioned, if by reason of happenings of any such event, theĀ opening ofĀ theĀ Exhibition isĀ prevented orĀ postponed orĀ delayed orĀ abandoned, or the building becomesĀ wholly orĀ partially unavailableĀ forĀ theĀ holding ofĀ theĀ Exhibition.Ā The Exhibitor agrees and undertakes to insure in their full replacement value the contents of theĀ stand and all associated equipment and materials. The Exhibitor will produce proof ofĀ coverageĀ upon requestĀ from the Organizers.
9. The Exhibitor is responsible for the safety of products and general display of the stand. During move-in and move-out period, material should not be leftĀ unattended at any time.
10. It is the responsibility of the Exhibitor to leave the stand clean and tidy during the Exhibition and after moving out.
11. Cancellation of SpaceĀ ā In exceptional circumstancesĀ theĀ OrganizersĀ will beĀ prepared to consider cancellation of their Contract with Exhibitors, but only if the following conditions are complied with: (a) That the request for cancellation is submitted by registered post (b) That the request is received at least three months priorĀ to theĀ openingĀ of theĀ Exhibition.Ā (c) That the Organizers are able to re-let the cancelled space in its entirety. (d)Ā That the reason given forĀ the request of the cancellationsĀ is,Ā in theĀ opinion of theĀ Organizers, well-founded.Ā (e) That the Exhibitor agrees that the Organizers shall retain 25% of the contract price ifĀ theĀ cancellationĀ is accepted more than six months before the Exhibition, 50%Ā of the contract price if the cancellationĀ Ā Ā is accepted between six and threeĀ monthsĀ beforeĀ the exhibition and 100%Ā ofĀ theĀ contract priceĀ if theĀ cancellationĀ isĀ accepted within three monthsĀ of theĀ opening of the Exhibition.