– Bogeski, Ivan, Prof. Dr. med., 12.07.1976
– Molecular Physiology, Institute of Cardiovascular Physiology, University Medical Center GÃ¶ttingen, Humboldtallee 23, 37073 GÃ¶ttingen
– Tel.: +49 (0)551 39 65520
– E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Studies of Medicine (1996-2003) at Ss. Cyril and Methodius University, Skopje, Macedonia and Medical University of Pleven, Pleven, Bulgaria.
Scientific graduation and Scientific degrees:
– Doctoral thesis: Medicine, 2006, advisor Prof. Dr. Irene Schulz (Physiology, Saarland University), Grade: Summa cum Laude
– 10/2016-present: Professor of Molecular Physiology, University Medical Center GÃ¶ttingen, University of GÃ¶ttingen.
– 2013: Habilitation with venia legendi in Biophysics âCalcium and Redox Regulation of Cellular Functionâ School of Medicine, University of Saarland.
– 01/2010-09/2016: Group leader, Department of Biophysics, University of Saarland, Homburg.
– 10/2010-present: Adjunct Assistant Professor, Medical Faculty, Goce DelÄev University, Å tip, Macedonia.
– 04/2006-01/2010: Research scientist, Department of Biophysics, University of Saarland, Homburg.
Other activities, awards and honours:
– 2013: HOMFOR excellent research grant by the Medical Faculty, Homburg.
– 2013: Member of DFG priority program 1710
– 2013: Member of SFB 1027
– 2012: Offered a Faculty position at the Department of Physiology, Anatomy and Genetics, Oxford University, UK-declined
– 2009: Young Investigator Fellowship (IUPS)
– 2008: Associate member of F1000
– 2007: “Calogero-Pagliarello Studienpreis” Award for a best doctoral thesis, School of Medicine, Saarland University